Skip To Main Content
Local Support Services
National Support Services
- ChildLine - Tel: 0800 1111 - Counselling service for parents, children and young people, offering free and confidential help and advice.
- Samaritans - Tel: 116 123 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - A free listening service. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult. Find out more here.
- Shout - A free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone who is struggling to cope. Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19.
- LifeSIGNS - User-led self-harm guidance and support network.
- The mix - Tel: 0808 808 4994 - Support and advice for under 25s, including a helpline, crisis messenger service and webchat.
- National Self Harm Network (NSHN) - Survivor-led online support forum for people who self-harm, their friends and families.
- Young Minds - A UK Mental Health Charity, leading the movement to make sure every young person gets the mental health support they need, when they need it, no matter what.
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) - Tel: 0800 58 58 58 and webchat crisis lines available 5pm-midnight.