Campaigns are great for raising awareness about health and wellbeing, and also provide an opportunity to engage in fun activities. Key campaigns include:
- Children's Mental Health Week: 7th-13th February 2022 - This year's theme is Growing Together. We will be encouraging children (and adults) to consider how they have grown, and how they can help others to grow.
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 9th-15th May 2022 - An opportunity for the whole of the UK to focus on achieving good mental health. This year's theme is loneliness.
- World Mental Health Day: 10th October 2022 - The overall objective of World Mental Health Day is to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and to mobilize efforts in support of mental health.
- Green Ribbon: The green ribbon is the international symbol for mental health awareness. Wear a green ribbon to show colleagues, loved ones or simply those you walk past that you care about their mental health.
- Heads Together: A campaign to end mental health stigma spearheaded by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.