Mental Health and Wellbeing
This range of websites provide further advice for parents and carers on mental health and wellbeing.
- Young Minds: Here parents and carers can access a range of advice from an A-Z guide to support, parents survival guide, starting a conversation with your child and more.
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust: this website provides resources on young people's mental health for parents and professionals, including guidance on supporting student mental health during GCSE exams and a wellbeing Action Plan for use with students. Find it here.
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust: also have guidance for parents and carers on how to build digitally healthy households, focusing on social media. Find out more here.
- MindEd for Families, children and young people offers a range of advice and support around mental health look here.
- Family Links offers programmes for parents of children from -9 months to 18+ providing adults and children with skills to lead emotionally healthy lives, build resilience, empathy, self-esteem and support positive relationships. Specialist programmes include parenting with Islamic Values, work with parents in prison and with parents of children with a disability or special needs