Mental Health and Wellbeing
This range of websites provide further advice for parents and carers on mental health and wellbeing.
- Young Minds: Here parents and carers can access a range of advice from an A-Z guide to support, parents survival guide, starting a conversation with your child and more.
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust: this website provides resources on young people's mental health for parents and professionals, including advice on creating a wellbeing Action Plan.
- Anna Freud Centre: this page provides advice for parents and carers on how to talk about mental health with primary age children.
- MindEd for families: lots of tips, information and advice on how to support children's mental Health.
- Health for Kids Grownups: provides support for parents and carers on healthy minds, healthy bodies, health issues and support services.