Information and resources about tobacco and e-cigarettes (vaping):
- NHS useful information on highlighting dangers of passive smoking to children.
- Quit Ready Leicestershire & Rutland offer free help and advice on quitting smoking available via phone on 0345 646 66 66. Stop Smoking advisors also offer interactive workshops and/or presentations to raise awareness in schools and community settings.
- National Institute for Health care Excellence (NICE) offer guidance on smoking prevention in schools for both primary and secondary schools.
- Kick Ash Smoke Free/Vape Free Policy template can be found below.
- The Leicestershire Healthy Schools Team have created guidance to support schools to develop their own Drug, Alcohol, & Tobacco Policy. Please find the document below.
- Turning Point have put together a 'vaping risks' leaflet, please find below.