- PHSE Association have produced lesson plans on drugs, alcohol and tobacco covering relevant learning opportunities covering the statutory content for KS3 and KS4.
- Police – Alcohol, drugs and Staying Safe Lesson Pack.
- Leicestershire Police - offer workshops and support to schools to help raise awareness about 5 key topics which are aimed at KS3, including: Substance Misuse, County lines, Knife Crime, Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), Online Safety. For more information, contact Katie Hudson, CYP Officer at Leicestershire Police, School.Workshops@leics.police.uk.
- Anna Freud (National Centre for Children and Families) have advice on reducing consumption of stimulants and other drugs.
- Drug Education Forum have advice on how to engage parents in schools and in the community.
- Cannabis edibles - information below for educational professionals around what are edibles, what do they look like, how do people purchase Cannabis edibles, what are the risks and what support is available.
- Professional Information network (PIN) is a drug alert system organised for people working together from Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. There asking local services/groups/ educational establishments to sign up. See information below on how to become a member and receive information notices/alerts as and when they are issued.
- Department for Education have guidance for schools leaders, school staff and governing bodies below which covers information to help and support pupils, explains relevant duties of the school and answers common questions raised by school staff about drugs.
- The Leicestershire Healthy Schools Team have created guidance to support schools to develop their own Drug, Alcohol, & Tobacco Policy. Please find the document below.