Skip To Main Content
Local Support Services
National Support Services
- Bullying UK (part of Family Lives) have general advice about bullying, cyber bullying, bullying at school, or you can call the confidential helpline on 0808 800 2222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more on the website here.
- ChildLine: ChildLine is the UK's free, confidential helpline for children and young people. They offer advice and support, by phone and online, 24 hours a day. Whenever and wherever you need them, they'll be there. Call 0800 1111. They have a designated page for bullying issues that includes a new video about building up your confidence after bullying.
- National Bullying Helpline: Information and advice for anyone dealing with bullying. Helpline: 0300 323 0169. Telephone: 0845 225 5787.
- Direct Gov: Information for young people on cyberbullying, bullying on social networks, Internet and email bullying, bullying on mobile phones, bullying at school, what to do about bullying, and information and advice for people who are bullying others and want to stop.
- EACH : EACH has a freephone Helpline for children experiencing homophobic, biphobic or transphobic bullying or harassment: 0808 1000 143. It's open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
- Victim Support: They offer support to young people affected by crime. Their Children and Young People's (CYP) Service also deals with cases of bullying; offering advice and working with professionals to ensure young people get the support they need. You can call their Supportline for free on 08 08 16 89 111.