This range of resources provide support for lesson delivery, for example lesson plans.
This range of websites provide further advice for teachers on Anti-Bullying.
- Beyond Bullying: Useful resources on how to prevent and tackle bullying aimed at supporting schools, young people and parents & carers.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: All about bullying with resources/advice on prevalence & impact, prevention, reporting & recording and more.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: Top tips and resources are provided on race and faith targeted bullying.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: On this webpage the Alliance have shared a toolkit created for Anti-Bullying week 2021 aimed at parents and carers. There is information in here on what advice parents/carers can give their children and how they can work with the school to resolve a bullying situation. Find it below.
- Changing Faces: advice and support for teachers on visible difference, including resources.
- NSPCC Learning: Podcasts, resources, news and more including example anti-bullying statements.
- Anna Freud Centre: A range of resources available on bullying and cyber bullying.
- Kidscape: On this website there is advice for parents/carers, young people and teachers including top tips, and there is also bullying awareness training for staff available.