- British Nutrition Foundation: information on nutrition, sustainable diets, diet for different life stages, health conditions and information around healthy eating week.
- Free schools meals: find information on who can get free school meals in Leicestershire and how to apply.
- Better Health - Health for Families: For a range of healthy eating recipes and physical activity resources created by the NHS for children.
- Food Standards Agency: A good home food fact checker providing information on how to store certain foods and answers household food safety questions.
- School Food Matters: Regular updates about food in schools, information about fruit and veg consumption and obesity.
- Health For Teens: lots of factual information about nutrition and diet on various topics such as sugar, food and drink, energy drinks, becoming a vegetarian and food and mood.
- Eat well: information from the NHS on ways to maintain good health and eating habits.
- Eat Well Guide: a visual resource that can be used to explain a balanced diet and how much you should eat overall from each food group see below.