This range of resources provides support for lesson delivery:
- Changing Faces: Classroom and assembly resources to help deliver lessons about visible difference.
- Child Net International: Cyber bullying guidance and practical PSHE toolkit.
- Ditch The Label: a range of lesson plans and resources to support the delivery of bullying topics for 11-16-year olds.
- Public Health England: Through the school zone the public health team have provided a lesson plan pack on bullying and cyberbullying for KS3 & KS4.
- NSPCC Learning: Stop, speak, support provides a school pack including activity ideas and content aimed at 11-16 year olds who are 'bystanders' of online bullying for KS3/KS4.
This range of websites provide further advice for teaching staff about Anti-Bullying:
- Beyond Bullying: Useful resources on how to prevent and tackle bullying aimed at supporting schools, young people and parents & Carers.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: All about bullying with resources/advice on prevalence & impact, prevention, reporting & recording and more.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: Top tips and resources are provided on race and faith targeted bullying.
- Changing Faces: advice and support for teachers on visible difference, including resources.
- NSPCC Learning: Podcasts, resources, news and more including example anti-bullying statements.
- Anna Freud Centre: A range of resources available on bullying and cyber bullying.
- Kidscape: Advice for parents/carers, young people and teachers including top tips, and there is also bullying awareness training for staff available.