Lesson Delivery Support
This range of resources provide support for lesson delivery, for example lesson plans.
- Changing Faces: Classroom and assembly resources to help deliver lessons about visible difference.
- Child Net International: Cyber bullying guidance and practical PSHE toolkit available here.
- Ditch The Label: a range of lesson plans and resources to support the delivery of bullying topics for 11-16-year olds. See here.
- Public Health England: Through the school zone the public health team have provided a lesson plan pack on bullying and cyberbullying for KS3 & KS4.
- NSPCC Learning: Stop, speak, support provides a school pack including activity ideas and content aimed at 11-16 year olds who are 'bystanders' of online bullying. Download the KS3/KS4 school pack here.
This range of websites provide further advice for teachers on Anti-Bullying.
- Beyond Bullying: Useful resources on how to prevent and tackle bullying aimed at supporting schools, young people and parents & Carers.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: All about bullying with resources/advice on prevalence & impact, prevention, reporting & recording and more. Click here.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: Here top tips and resources are provided on race and faith targeted bullying.
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance: On this webpage the Alliance have shared a toolkit created for Anti-Bullying week 2021 aimed at parents and carers. There is information in here on what advice parents/carers can give their children and how they can work with the school to resolve a bullying situation. Find it below.
- Changing Faces: advice and support for teachers on visible difference, including resources. Get them here.
- NSPCC Learning: Podcasts, resources, news and more including example anti-bullying statements. See it here.
- Anna Freud Centre: A range of resources available on bullying and cyber bullying.
- Kidscape: On this website there is advice for parents/carers, young people and teachers including top tips, and there is also bullying awareness training for staff available.