- PSHE drug and alcohol education lesson plan resources for KS1-2
- Drinkaware: here you can find a campaign toolkit on drink free days.
- Turning Point: This service has created an online app called My Turning Point.
- Talk About Alcohol: On this website there is a range of age appropriate information, challenges and help and support.
- NSPCC information and advice on how to keep children safe and aware of the risks with underage drinking.
- DfE Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco training (primary)
- The Leicestershire Healthy Schools Team have created guidance to support schools to develop their own Drug, Alcohol, & Tobacco Policy. Please find the document below.
Newsround - real life stories of how children can be affected by their parents relationship with drink.