The Household Support Fund is provided by the Government to local authorities to support families with children and individuals most in need. It replaced the Covid Local Grant Scheme (CLGS).
Applications for the current round of the Household Support Fund have now re-opened. Applicants who received funding between October and December 2022 will be able to re-apply for additional support, if required.
The fund will close temporarily between Monday 20 February and Monday 27 February. The final date for applications will be Monday 27 March at 9am.
- Households with children - £20 per adult per week, £15 per child per week (for maximum of 2 weeks)
- Single households - £25 per week (for maximum of 2 weeks)
- Multiple adult households - £20 per adult per week (for maximum of 2 weeks)
- Family household - £98
- Single household - £56
Restrictions to the grant
The grant is not:
- Intended to cover payment of rent or other housing costs
- To be used for general advice on managing debt and/or finances
At this time only ONE application per household can be considered.
For further information and how to make a referral, click here: