Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
There are a range of classroom resources for teaching staff who support learners with special education needs and disabilities:
- SEN Teacher is a hub for teaching resource and learning materials which are free to share and use in schools or at home.
- PSHE Education a planning framework for pupils with SEND for KS1-KS2 a good resource to support PSHE leads/teachers.
- Food a Fact of Life: Primary worksheets that can be used to support classroom topics around food.
- SEND Code of Practices available for schools to provide guidance.
- Guidance for schools on special educational needs and disability (SEND) system for children and young people aged 0 to 25.