- PE lesson plans Easy ideas for the playground and wet play.
- Shake Up toolkit – fun, bite-sized activities Shake Up your school with these Disney, Pixar and Marvel inspired resources for teachers, leaders and other school staff to promote physical activity and engage parents beyond the gates.
- BBC Super Movers Fun curriculum linked resources to get your class moving while they learn.
- The Youth Sport Trust Have a range of resources to help with PE delivery including fun activities for you to try and numerous e-learning modules
- Smarter ways to travel assemblies resources for KS1-2 around air pollution, switch of your engines, walking zones and park and stride.
- New activity cards deliver inclusion, challenging, and fun PE sessions.
- The Association for Physical Education (afPE) Provide quality assured services and resources and valuable professional support for our members and the physical education, school sport and physical activity sector.
- Teacher training: physical health and fitness Practical training materials for primary and secondary schools to use to train staff to teach about physical health and fitness.
- Choose How You Move Information and resources to promote travelling actively to school. Your school can register with the Modeshift STARS (Sustainable Travel Accreditation and Recognition for Schools) programme. This is a national awards scheme to recognise schools demonstrating excellence in supporting cycling, walking and other forms of sustainable travel.
- Leicestershire Active Travel Campaign - A resource and activity which explains what you can do to help air pollution by actively travelling to school (see below).
- What works in schools and colleges to increase physical activity? A resource for head teachers, college principals, staff working in education settings, school nurses, directors of public health, Active Partnerships and wider partners.
- PE and sport premium for primary schools How much PE and sport premium funding schools receive and advice on how it should be spent.
- New guidelines to support to support disabled children to be more active.
- The Leicestershire Healthy Schools Team have created guidance to support schools to develop their own Physical Activity Policy. Please find the document below.