- Child bereavement UK: Elephant's tea party provides fun resources to help equip children with coping skills for bereavement.
- Winston's Wish THUNKS: A good resources to engage in conversations with children designed to open up thinking and discussion around the topics of death, grief and bereavement.
- Young Minds: Information, advice and tips for where you can find support if your child has experienced a bereavement or loss.
- Child Bereavement UK: offer information, resources and guides to support schools and families with primary aged children who have experienced bereavement.
- Barnardos: fact sheet to help explain grief, the process, for you and your children.