You will find a variety of useful websites about physical activity / physical education which are useful for parents and carers below:
- Youth Sport Trust have a 'Family Hub' to help your young people to lead healthy and happy lives with our free information and activities.
- Active Together encourage the people of Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland to move more in their own way. You can find information and guidance to help your child move more.
- UK Chief Medical Officers' Physical Activity Guidelines which emphasise the importance of regular activity for people of all ages.
- New guidelines to support to support disabled children to be more active.
- Active Lives Children and Young People Survey Academic year 2020-21 - see the report below.