- Young Minds: Information, advice and tips for where you can find support if your child has experienced a bereavement or loss.
- Winston's Wish THUNKS: A resource to engage in conversations with children designed to open up thinking and discussion around the topics of death, grief and bereavement.
- Barnardos: fact sheet to help explain grief, the process, for you and your children
- Help2makesense have some advice about returning to school after a bereavement.
- The NHS have advice and guidance to support young people after a bereavement.
- Child Bereavement UK have information to help understand grieving teenagers.