Healthy Relationships, Consent and Pleasure Training
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021, 13:00 - 16:30
To Book onto this training session please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/healthy-relationships-consent-pleasure-leicestershire-rutland-teachers-tickets-162425040669
During this 3 hour session we will exploring the how the 3 topics of healthy relationships, consent and pleasure interrelate when teaching RSE and how to incorporate pleasure into any RSE session,
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of delivering positive and honest messages about relationships and sex.
- Identify key healthy and unhealthy behaviours in a relationship.
- Identify essential aspects of a positive sexual experience including healthy relationships & consent
- Identify myths, stereotypes and social norms in relation to sex, gender and pleasure.
- Understand the importance of talking about pleasure with young people
This is an online session and will take place on Zoom, a link will be sent out closer to the time of the session, please make sure the email address you provided is accessed before the session and preferably is a work email address so we can identify the organisation you work for more easily.
If you do need to contact us about this event, please email email@example.com