**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, the Leicestershire Health Schools Programme will be continuing providing training for schools but via webinar (MS Teams, Zoom Skype etc..) until further notice.
We have made arrangements with all of our training providers to be flexible in their delivery as new guidance emerges.
Mental Health in Early Years & the Importance of Building Secure Attachments
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021, 09:30 - 13:00
Venue: Online Live Webinar
This training assists attendees to:
- Learn about attachment and the importance of infants and young children having secure relationships and experiences
- Know the risk factors for children in early years and what to look out for
- Gain new ideas for activities and resources that can support children's emotional wellbeing
- Understand strategies to build resilience and teach self-regulation in young children
- Take part in fun, engaging learning activities
- Gain helpful advice and guidance
- Share good practice with others
- Come away with plenty of resources and ideas to help shape your children's futures
- Be able to apply early intervention strategies within your own settings