**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, the Leicestershire Health Schools Programme will be continuing providing training for schools but via webinar (MS Teams, Zoom Skype etc..) until further notice.
We have made arrangements with all of our training providers to be flexible in their delivery as new guidance emerges.
Supporting Staff Wellbeing in Primary Schools Workshop
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021, 09:00 - 12:00
Venue: Zoom - Live Webinar
The work is grounded in research but contains over 50 specific practicable ideas that have been used by schools locally to support staff wellbeing. The idea isn't to implement all 50, but to use the course to help identify your own list of priorities and quick wins that can form a staff wellbeing action plan.
Although the content isn't specifically created for the restrictions imposed by Covid-19, the principles and outcomes are more important now than ever, and time will be given to discussion about short term priorities resulting from the impact of the pandemic.
Note: If your school has completed the Route to Resilience programme please be aware that this course offers and extended look at concepts covered in the final session of the programme. You are welcome to attend as a refresher or to explore in more detail, or to allocate a place to a member of SLT who didn't attend the R2R session.
Attending the workshop also entitles you to free access to the Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing Network session on 20/04/2020 at 09.30am-11.00am:
The network sessions will provide a scheme of ongoing facilitated peer-support around supporting staff mental health and wellbeing and specifically around the Workshop. The network sessions contain elements of, but not limited to:
- Facilitated peer-support on 'protective factors' for good mental health
- Reflective discussion on the Workshop and whether schools are now doing anything differently
- School case studies on promoting and encouraging good mental wellbeing in staff, e.g. examples of good practice
- School partnership work throughout
- 10-15 minute of time dedicated to Q&A, questions may be submitted prior to the 'network session' for the provider to answer in the network session