**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, the Leicestershire Health Schools Programme will be continuing providing training for schools but via webinar (MS Teams, Zoom Skype etc..) until further notice.
We have made arrangements with all of our training providers to be flexible in their delivery as new guidance emerges.
An Introduction to Bereavement: Training for Secondary Schools - by LOROS
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020, 15:30 - 16:30
Venue: Zoom - Live Webinar
At the end of the session, you will have an understanding and knowledge of:
- the local and national data
- the methodology of bereavement and stages of grieving
- how behaviour may be impacted in school
- the practical ways to help bereaved children and young people
- the practical ways to support children and young people experiencing loss due to COVID-19
- local and national support services
You will also be provided with support and given time for a Q&A from the team.