**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, the Leicestershire Health Schools Programme will be continuing providing training for schools but via webinar (MS Teams, Zoom Skype etc..) until further notice.
We have made arrangements with all of our training providers to be flexible in their delivery as new guidance emerges.
RSE SEN & Alternative Provision Practitioner Training
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020, 09:30 - 15:30
Venue: Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse
A one-day training course, for key professionals, community practitioners and SEN teachers providing participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to plan and deliver high quality, age appropriate Relationships and Sex Education in a variety of settings. The course will cover;
- Understanding the latest government guidance
- Adapting resources to support all learners
- How to support young people to develop happy, healthy safe and fulfilling relationships
- Relationships and Sex Education's role in safeguarding
- Best practice and creating a safe space to learn
- Answering young people's questions
- Encouraging links to local Sexual Heath Services
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed.