**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, the Leicestershire Health Schools Programme will be continuing providing training for schools but via webinar (MS Teams, Zoom Skype etc..) until further notice.
We have made arrangements with all of our training providers to be flexible in their delivery as new guidance emerges.
Attitudes for a new generation - cancelled due to low numbers
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 13:00 - 16:00
Venue: The Dock, 75 Exploration Drive, Leicester. LE4 5NU (Near the Space Centre)
The training covers:
- An introduction to mental health awareness
- The most common mental health concerns facing young people
- What mental health stigma and discrimination are and how these impact young people
- Why it is important to improve attitudes and behaviours towards mental health in schools
- Time to Change resources, session plans and campaigns, and how these can be used in your school
- Action planning for what you can do in your school
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed.