**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19, Leicestershire County Council's advice is stated below:
Any events involving the general public or large groups of staff, should be cancelled until further notice. As such, all Leicestershire Healthy Schools Programme's training sessions are now cancelled until the end of June 2020. We will update this page when further advice becomes available.
Come & find out how to encourage your pupils to have a school meal!
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse
- What is the governments food based standards and how Leicestershire Traded Services (LTS) meets these standards?
- How healthy is the school lunch provided by LTS school meals (hidden healthy ingredients/recipe modification)?
- Scientific evidence - what is the evidence for having school meals?
- How do school meals compare to packed lunches (key nutrients fat, sugar, iron, zinc, calcium & fibre etc)?
- Food tasting – a chance to try a selection of food served on the LTS school menu
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed.