Come & find out how to encourage your pupils to have a school meal!
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse
- What is the governments food based standards and how Leicestershire Traded Services (LTS) meets these standards?
- How healthy is the school lunch provided by LTS school meals (hidden healthy ingredients/recipe modification)?
- Scientific evidence - what is the evidence for having school meals?
- How do school meals compare to packed lunches (key nutrients fat, sugar, iron, zinc, calcium & fibre etc)?
- Food tasting – a chance to try a selection of food served on the LTS school menu