An Introduction to Neurodiversity within Education
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022, 09:30 - 14:30
Leicestershire Educational Psychology Service are pleased to announce that bookings for their second SEND CPD Day will open on Monday 27th June via the Leicestershire Traded Services Website.
The focus of the day will be 'An Introduction to Neurodiversity within Education' and we will be discussing the following topics:
- Understanding what neurodiversity is.
- Recognising how neurodiversity can impact on children and young people's experiences of school.
- Strategies to support neurodiversity and inclusion.
This day is suitable for anyone who:
- Works directly with children and young people with SEND or additional needs (e.g., LSA's, Teachers, SENDCOs, Inclusion/Pastoral staff, ELSAs, Support workers).
- Works to support children and young people to feel included at school.
The day will be delivered virtually via MS Teams on Tuesday 4th October from 9:30 to 14:30 and will cost £65. (Unfortunately, Leicestershire Educational Psychology Service has had to postpone the original date on Tuesday 27th June).
Please book on the Leicestershire Traded Services Website from Monday 27th June - Friday 23rd September.