Suicide Bereavement Training
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 - Tue, 06 Sep 2022
This CPD course is suitable for any public or third sector worker/volunteer who would like to know more about suicide bereavement, especially frontline workers supporting those impacted by suicide working in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Learning topics includes:
- The magnitude of suicide
- Local and National Prevalence
- Suicide loss as a unique form of bereavement
- Individual responses to trauma and 'complicated grief'
- Exposure to suicide
- Stigma & Taboo
- Suicide Bereavement as a unique risk factor
This course aims to provide a better understanding of the complexities surrounding suicide bereavement as well as equipping those who the skills to support the needs of those who have been bereaved by suicide.
Dates & Times:
- Monday 9th May: 1-5pm
- Wednesday 28th July: 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 6th September: 9am-1pm